Finance Business Partner - Marketing
Our client is a world leader in its field and a member of the FTSE100. The role will be responsible for business partnering the Marketing function and relevant Marketing Directors across their flagship brands in all regions (except US and Australia). It will be instrumental in maximising EBITDA through driving strong cost efficiency and supporting the business in finding opportunities to increase returns on marketing spend.
- Primary finance point of contact for MD Marketing, Brand Marketing Directors and their respective leadership teams
- Manage the global quarterly budget and forecasting cycle for marketing opex across the brands (both internal and external)
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency, establish a strong relationship with the Procurement and Commercial Negotiations teams to input into upcoming projects
- Responsible for reporting key KPIs in relevant areas and providing insightful commentary
- Provide input to key commercial and analytical issues and decisions, attending commercial/marketing meetings when appropriate
- Maintain close relationship with Accounting Operations team to fully understand all month end accounting and ensure relevant team members are exposed to the business as appropriate
- Ad hoc support for Senior management when required
The Group's brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe. It is famous for innovation. There are few companies that have truly changed the face of their respective industry - this is one of those companies.
Today, the company is a force to be reckoned with. It has a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.
We are seeking a newly or recently qualified Accountant to join this very exciting business. You could have an audit, TS or commercial finance background. The key is your ability to use commercial insight in the way you think and present.