Bid Programme Scheduler
Job outline: Bid Programme Scheduler required to deliver a robust and Integrated Master Schedule for the delivery of the Programme within a bid.
Able to support Project managers in the development of subordinate project schedules and ensure common protocols in work package definition and resource allocation are applied. Provide expect guidance and apply advanced techniques for 3 point estimates, Monte-Carlo analysis and risk based scheduling to support bid preparation and internal costing.
Qualifications and Experience required for the role:
- Depth of knowledge and experience in developing complex Integrated Master Schedules
- Experience of working in Project Teams in a commercial environment ideally Defence or Aerospace
- Experience reporting and tracking Metrics and Financial Data for Projects
- Experience of inclusion of risk within schedules
- Montecarlo Analysis and Primavera P6
Qualified parties please send their cv by clicking on Apply.