Based in Thame, Oxon, our client is a strongly growing company looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
This job would suit a graduate qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with experience gained in a growing business as a business partner playing a key role in driving financial performance and improvements right across the business as well as undertaking financial, business and commercial analysis for UK sales and operational teams.
This company is a world leader in its industry with award winning products and is going an impressive period of sustained growth and the Management Accountant is a key component to add value and partner across the business.
The successful individual will be a graduate qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with an impressive record of success and the ability to have experience working in a busy, manufacturing or supply chain environment. The candidate must have experience of group reporting, annual budget preparation, financial and data modelling, standard costing and cash flow forecasting. The candidate must have great problem solving skills with the ability to build good working relationships. Strong IT and financial analytical skills are essential as are great communication skills. It is vital the candidate is self-motivate with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Ability to identify, understand and explain drivers for the current business performance and longer term outlook by engaging with business partners.
- Responsibility for the production of the weekly sales report and monthly management accounts
- Overseeing updates to the rolling forecast, interim forecasts and annual budgets
- Business modelling for major projects and business initiatives
- Analysis of profit margins by product and customer
- Ad hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders/customers, including Commercial and New Product Development scenario planning
- Streamlining reporting processes and looks for opportunities to improve reporting tools leading to improved efficiency and a reduction of duplication
- Ensuring that management accounts are delivered timely and accurately
- Providing insightful analysis and commentary on submitted results & forecasts
- Providing support managing the ERP systems and data extraction
- Supporting the Financial Controller prepare Capital Investment proposals
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant, jobs in Thame, Oxon, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability