Head of Financial Services Development
Head of FS Development | Manchester | ??70k+
Your new company
A large eCommerce and fashion retailer based in the North West are currently hiring for a Head of Financial Services Development. This head will be responsible for managing a portfolio of internal projects, which deliver technology and business change across Financial Services and the wider business.
Your new role
- Deliver technology and business change across Financial Services and support change for any wider group initiatives.
- Present business cases and project benefits to key stakeholders across Financial Services and the wider business.
- Ensure all FS business requirements are clearly defined before progressing further through the change process.
- Act as Business Lead for any change across Financial Services and identify any other change initiatives across the business that impacts FS.
- Direct line management responsibility for Product Owners, working closely with IT to ensure necessary resource and expertise to deliver the change.
- Responsible for tracking the delivery of the change portfolio for FS, highlighting key risks and issues and proposing solutions.
- Post implementation, responsible for tracking benefits delivery and regular reporting to senior management.
- Champion innovation and embed a culture of test and learn within the team and other stakeholders to promote this culture.
- Responsibility for the configuration of FS systems where this lies outside IT, ensuring the appropriate level of governance for any configuration changes.
- Hold regular team and 1-2-1 meetings; setting performance objectives, training, development, reviewing performance and recruitment.
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires good understanding of technology and change processes, specifically working under an agile development framework. A good knowledge of Financial Services, in particular relevant Fintech is highly desirable. Role holder requires strong commercial skills and good understanding of finance to support the development of business cases. Strong analytical skills are desirable and the ability to communicate with colleagues at different levels is essential.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a senior level salary, which is negotiable at interview stage and will depend on the level of experience you can bring to the role. You can also expect a performance related bonus of up to 25%, health insurance and contributory pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.