Head of Technology - (MarTech)
The MarTec department is responsible for 42 marketing territories ranging from Sweden to New Zealand, with over 20 different languages supported.
A successful candidate will make sure that Marketing Technology needs are considered and that the teams are working within the agreed methodologies and standards.
The MarTec Lead manages and is accountable for the MarTec team and will help plan future transformational changes to help shape the future of the team, process and technology.
- Lead and develop the MarTec team's competencies, attitudes and skills, so that my client has an industry leading digital capability which delivers a great consumer experiences
- Manage the portfolio of digital technical solutions across Web and CRM, supporting marketing initiatives & campaigns, ensuring the solutions are fit for purpose
- Making sure resourcing and team structures are aligned to marketing strategy
- Understanding the MarTec ecosystem and how it can complement the future needs of marketing
- Identifying and championing changes to help deliver the MarTec Target Operating Model
- Working closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to consolidate MarTec solutions
- Making sure MarTec technologies meet marketing vision and needs
- Owns MarTec technology roadmap
- Work with the MarTec Solutions Architect defining future technical strategies
- Promoting a culture of transparency and openness
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to present ideas to large audiences
- Excellent digital delivery experience
- Experienced in digital transformation
- Experience of working in AGILE and other project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent self-starter basis
- Strong team leadership experience
Skills and Experience
If this role is of interest then please send a CV via this advert and I will contact you shortly to discuss further.