Director Commercial Finance
Eton Bridge Partners is working in partnership with a rapidly-growing, global, medical manufacturer and distributor with revenues of c.$2bn. A new role in a transforming finance team, the Director Commercial Finance will be directly responsible for country finance heads, providing thought leadership and instilling best-practice business partnering skills to drive revenue increase through supportive commercial finance.
- Contributing as part of the EMEA Finance Leadership Team to broaden Finance’s role within the EMEA Organization, leading senior Business Controller positions and teams through EMEA to provide insight and partnering with the business
- Developing the framework for the EMEA and Global Business Partner model. Embracing the term ‘Trusted Adviser’, bringing forward the behaviours, values and skills necessary within the teams to lead change at the market level and enhance our engagement in the Commercial business. Formulating the framework, and further working with Country Managers to ensure alignment.
- Leading a team of 60+ staff at a qualified and emerging level spread through EMEA, supporting their ongoing development and career aspirations
- Partnering with the RFD and Senior Manager FP&A EMEA to create strategic models to enhance proactive decision-making, engaging with EMEA Leadership teams to present, recommend and guide market actions that drive the business
- Prior experience leading dispersed teams covering Business Partnering, Core Accounting, FP&A (essential)
- Business Partnerships with MDs / Business Leaders, driving change and improvements (essential)
- High levels of Commercial awareness and business acumen, operating at a strategic level, thinking fast, adapting and developing solutions to changing priorities and business demands (essential)
- Experience within a European subsidiary of a US multi-national, with direct FP&A management responsibility for multiple markets and functions (desired)
- Experience working within a matrix style organization (desired)
Package: £120-£140,000 base salary plus package and bonus
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: ST7413