Our client, a branded, multi-site retailer seeks an interim Digital CMO to work with the marketing and technology teams to define and implement a game-changing digital strategy across the group.
You will be accountable for all aspects of digital customer marketing across the organisation - from brand development and advertising, to customer yield management, new customer acquisition and the development of tools and systems to drive loyalty and customer experience across the physical and digital channels. In terms of candidates' experience, we need to attract those that have physical stores-retail experience combined with verified wins in digital transformation, delivering results of successful omni-channel capability across multiple project engagements.
We require you to have significant operational and strategic CRM experience and demonstrable examples of improving customer yield in an omni-channel, data led environment, having worked in fast-moving, data-led digital/e-commerce businesses with a strong Retail or Omni-Channel heritage. As a highly literate expert with experience of managing large teams and influencing Board's and Executive teams you will have experience of managing complex data and marketing tools whilst carrying extensive experience of digital marketing and its role within the wider marketing mix including an instinctive focus on ROI.
- ATL advertising for the Brand in the UK (including TV, radio and press), social media strategy, loyalty and new customer acquisition
- Building and maintaining a close community across all customer touchpoints and channels and developing a suite of tools and processes to deliver customer promises
- Development of tools and systems to deliver true omni-channel experiences to customer
- Development of a data and CRM infrastructure that support world-class customer yield management across Digital and Retail channels
- Building and growing a CRM team capable of delivering optimal customer yield
- Accountable for the development of loyalty mechanics that deliver optimal value in all touchpoints and the control and audit processes in Physical and Retail to ensure all activity is profitable
- Responsible for developing a suite of onsite and offsite personalisation tools that optimise customer experience