Finance Director - Global BU
Partner Financial is retained by a Global B2B services provider, currently investing in a new leadership structure to better support the existing growth and future strategy of the Group as a whole. As a consequence of some structural re-alignment in the recent past as well as a review of organisational design, the business is achieving new financial and business goals which has created an ambitious and entrepreneurial perspective from the Board.
The business operates globally and as such requires global thinking, however the majority of operations and the investment will be within the EMEA region. The client range consists of some well known blue chip names and the prospects for the business are very positive.
The business is already a significant P&L within the Group and revenues are targeted at £1bn in the next 5 years.
This is one of two newly created Finance Director positions reporting to the COO for the Business Unit and is a leadership role within the business and also the wider management team across the Group, as a result leadership qualities are as important to the success of this position, combined with business and financial acumen.
- Strategically supporting the COO to deliver profitable growth and targeted performance;
- Owning cash resources and management, working with Group Treasury across different regions;
- Commercially supporting all business initiatives to ensure that all performance criteria is achieved and risks are offset;
- Responsibility for governance and compliance within the business;
- Driving performance and improvement through business initiatives as well as digital platforms and ERP systems;
- Growing revenues and driving profitable and sustainable margin performance;
- Providing leadership, general management and succession across the business.
The successful individual will have demonstrable expertise as a Finance Director with full P&L responsibility in an EMEA or Global setting. Specific industry expertise is not essential, but an adaptable and positive attitude to constantly learn will be crucial. A grounded and good natured approach with people and peers is important, as is an energy and work ethic to drive improvement in the business.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Josh Edmunds.