P2P Global Process Owner
We are currently recruiting a P2P Global Process Owner, for a large Transformation project, where you will be responsible for running the process organisation, driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis. The ideal candidate is likely to have significant experience of operating within a finance shared service environment as well as working with third party outsource providers.
- Own global P2P and related processes on the finance system driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis.
- Own end-to-end P2P processes in outsource centres regardless of system, driving process standardisation as far as is practical.
- Articulate and gain Business agreement on a Target Operating Model (TOM) for P2P, drawing up and enacting plans to move all in scope markets to the TOM.
- Create P2P process community made up of regional FTP owners and outsource centres to ensure alignment across regions and share common issues and best practice.
- Engage with regional FTP counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
- Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the SDA process.
- Work with local & regional finance leadership (CFO's) and operational finance leadership in markets / regions / outsource centres to drive process standardisation and effectiveness across the core finance processes.
- Exert significant influence on upstream and downstream process design within these markets outside finance (working with local market leadership as appropriate) to drive end to end process effectiveness and efficiency e.g. drive end to end working capital initiatives
- Drive process consistency across key markets both within the system and in connected processes.
- Build strong relationships with regional CFO's, market CFO's and regional Operational Finance Directors ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance system.
- Drive benefits realisation across core finance processes globally.
- Significant experience of operating within a finance shared service environment likely as a global process lead
- Significant experience of global ERP implementations
- Significant experience of process improvement in a large global organisation
- Strong experience & track record of working with third party outsource providers
- Experience of working in a highly fluid matrix organisation