- Ensure Service Delivery for the finance and accounting services delivered from Shared Service Centre.
- Supervise and measure the operational output from third party service provider ensuring daily team objectives are achieved
- Day to day management of stakeholder's expectations
- Root cause analysis in the Reporting process to drive process improvement, delivering efficiencies and cost reduction.
- The scope includes: the monitoring and reviews of Balance Sheet reconciliations and Bank reconciliations and ensuring all open and aged items are understood, backed up and minimised, monitoring and approving Offshore activities, facilitating and guiding Offshore team to ensure a world class service delivery, and managing and taking a lead role in the explanation and review of period end close and the balance sheet reviews within the monthly governance calls.
- Delivery of service within the role scope, ensuring that KPIs are attained to meet operational expectations.
- Resolve complex issues within Reporting scope - acting as an escalation point to manage complexity and ensure resolution, escalating appropriately and working with internal business partners, Service Management and the Outsource Service provider.