Head of Finance
1 day left
A well-known and well-respected International Bank is looking for a Head of Finance to lead their established and growing finance team.
They have a great office in a really good location in the City. It's an exciting business that is looking to grow its UK operations.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To lead the Financial Team in the preparation and production of management and audited financial accounts.
- Primary liaison with external auditors, PRA, Tax Consultants and HMRC.
- Oversee preparation and production of all regulatory returns to the PRA/FCA/BoE, FSCS, HMRC tax (Corporation, VAT, BRT, FATCA, CRS and Sec.17) and parent company returns.
- Oversee as well as active preparation and production of performance management information and Board reports.
- Production of statutory accounts.
- To ensure compliance with the classification and measurement of financial instruments under IFRS9.
- Invoice payment and expense control.
- Assist in preparing Pillar 3, RRP, ICAAP and ILAAP documents.
- Advise and liaise with the CFO on all financial, regulatory and budgetary matters.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Bank's strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant Experience within a Bank in a similar role
- Experience managing a team
- Good IFRS and relevant regulatory experience
The salary on offer is in the region of £80,000 - £90,000 although flexible for the right candidate. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact 02077479724.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly