IT Business Analyst - Retail Brands - Demandware & Magento
You'll be working with the client stakeholders, internal technical team and related third parties to analyse, design and document technological solutions to meet the business objectives. You'll also be responsible for representing the business in all internal stakeholder project meetings and will be a key member of a professional team.
A leading multiplatform eCommerce systems integrator for Retail Brands.
The role covers the full project lifecycle from the elicitation of business requirements through to user acceptance testing and implementation of the system/s. The objective of the role is to elicit the business requirements and to deliver business requirement specifications that meet the client objectives for the project and support the team through to delivery.
Essential Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience in leading discovery workshops
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent requirement documenting skills in the form of use cases, user stories and functional specifications
- Understanding of the full eCommerce product life cycle
- Working knowledge of at least one of the ecommerce platforms e.g Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce
- Proven track record in software development environments and experiences of end to end project lifecycles
- Experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and client expectations.
- Proficient in co-coordinating with offshore teams and vendors.
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Degree educated or equivalent
Desirable Experience & Knowledge:
- Understanding of Web Standards
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies e.g. MS Project/Prince 2
- Technical understanding of multi-tier Java platform architecture
- Basic Project Management skills to manage small change requests and projects
- Exposure to the software testing process including the preparation of test plans, execution of test scripts is an advantage.
- Worked with business tools e.g. Visio or similar
- Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools e.g. Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
Competitive Salary between £60,000 - £65,000 + Great Company Benefits