UK Operations Director
Our client is a leading British food group who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery and foodservice markets in frozen added value categories. Due to further planned growth in UK
markets they have restructured the senior leadership team and are looking to appoint an experienced executive to lead a multisite manufacturing operation.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational excellence plan for all UK sites to increase business performance in an environment heavily focussed on further success and growth in UK Grocery markets.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with 8+ direct reports and work closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will liaise with and work closely alongside customers to ensure exceptional service levels across all sites.
- Will directly manage key investments and further business integrations to ensure company and customer targets are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams within a relevant added value food manufacturing environment.
- Extensive exposure to UK Grocers with the ability to prove you have managed operations in a customer centric growth environment.
- You will be keen to operate in a high profile role with the ability to communicate and forge strong relationships with staff and customers at all levels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref UKO/896/55 by clicking "Apply".
Apply for UK Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly