Export Sales Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing British company who manufacture a range of premium branded food and beverage products. They are looking for further growth in international markets and wish
to appoint an export sales manager for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the group Sales director you will design and deliver an international growth agenda to drive profitable revenue streams outside the UK, in a highly autonomous role.
- Will build a team as the business grows and utilise group commercial resources to ensure targets are achieved
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in a relevant branded FMCG category with the ability to prove you can increase revenues for a British business outside
- the UK
- The gravitas and communication skills to represent the brand on an international stage, you will be comfortable operating in a hands on role where extensive international travel
- is required.
- Commercially astute you will be capable of building and leading a high performing team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: ESM/948/01 by clicking "Apply".