Interim Energy Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright proactive analyst with significant relevant Energy Sector experience.
The role involves supporting the Head of Energy for Capital Investment in identifying and developing a pipeline of energy sector projects for promotion to international investment markets and matching with specific investor preferences, via the Capital Investment Investor relations team.
- Energy Capital investment work is starting from a limited base in terms of project pipeline/service offering etc. In order to develop the pipeline, CI needs a specialist supporting resource
- CI are launching an energy portfolio later this year and need to demonstrate critical mass in our promoted projects
- Energy CI team covers a wide range of energy sub-sectors and we need to be able to offer a service across these sectors, with prioritisation of key strategic sectors
- Within Capital Investment, the Energy service is focussed on attracting debt and equity investment into large UK energy projects that require development, not pre-existing facilities or companies. This role is a distinct part of FDI activity within the energy sector and requires understanding of the commercial drivers around energy project finance and investment
The role will include projects across the energy industry, e.g. nuclear, oil and gas, off shore wind, other renewable energy, and smart energy.
- Working with the Head of Energy for Capital Investment to develop a tailored roadmap for each sub-sector in terms of pipeline development and project promotion
- Researching trends and development within relevant energy sub-sectors
- Regular reporting of trends & development to the wider CI team as agreed with Head of Energy & Projects
- Target project / company identification
- Taking individual projects through internal quality assurance processes prior to investor community promotion
- Performing regular pipeline management / administration activities
Preparing project promotional materials
12 month interim contract
Full time and In Scope of IR35