Interim Head of Information Management
Leading global insurer based in London is looking to bring in an Interim Head of Information Management to lead their Business Intelligence team and deliver a number of critical programmes across a variety of workstreams. Reporting to the CIO, you will also be looking at current and future state TOM for the function, introducing greater levels of reporting, governance, controls and process.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record leading Information Management / Business Intelligence functions within the insurance sector;
- Ability to introduce structure and framework to the BI function, improving governance, reporting, controls and process, to ensure that the team can deliver programmes effectively and on time;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, coupled with strong team leadership and management;
- Comfortable working with both on- and off-shore resources;
- Familiarity with data warehouse, BI, and MDM development techniques;
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Information Management to have a significant impact on the BI capability for this global insurer.