Group Financial Controller
Our client is a fast paced, PE-backed business services group with fantastic growth plans. They are now looking to recruit a best in class Group Financial Controller who will play an instrumental role in helping to drive growth and to partner the CFO ensuring the business is transaction ready.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of Head Office finance team, 30 FTEs
- Delivery of monthly consolidation under IFRS
- Develop and implement a robust control environment across the Group
- Oversight of the Group’s financial policies and procedures
- Support strategic projects, major transactions and other value adding projects
The ideal candidate for this role is likely to have ‘blue-chip’ experience and will be seeking a high-profile role in an entrepreneurial, PE-backed business. Importantly the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have the ability to engage with business colleagues, at all levels, in a pro-active manner to develop effective solutions to challenges.