Our client is a fast track International business that are seeking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager as key support to the FD, CFO and regional MD's at Head office. This is an exciting role and one where the successful applicant can make a real difference and shape the future direction of the department.
This is a highly diverse role where you will take responsibility for elements of core and commercial finance as well as partnering several non-finance members in analysing financial, commercial and operational performance. The role manages a team and those with a hands on approach and prior experience will have a distinct advantage. This is an exciting and challenging role that will suit a strong post qualified candidate looking to take a step forward in their career.
- Business partnering with the various teams and providing analyses and identifying new opportunities
- Coordinate production of rolling forecasts on a monthly basis using Hyperion Planning
- To work with the Group Financial Controller and regional business partners ensure consistency of forecasts, revenue and cost and improvements on business contracts
- Driving improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders, implementing change if necessary
- Providing key results and giving regular updates to the board
- To transition the business from single point annual budgets to creation of a rolling 12 month plan which is converted to an annual budget
The successful applicant will be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or eq), graduate calibre with excellent verbal and written skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills and prior experience of managing finance teams, budgeting, management reporting and business improvements. You will be required to have strong leadership skills to manage and develop planning process, strengthening links to underlying business drivers and an ability to work effectively as a part of the senior finance team. Strong organisational skills to manage planning and reporting processes to high levels of accuracy within tight time frames is crucial in making this position a success. The team is closely knit, with an upbeat culture - who are all really passionate about their growth. They want someone who is motivated by a challenge and who can really make the role their own.