- Relocation Package Offered
- Commercial FD Opportunity
About Our Client
Fast growth manufacturing business
- Work as an important member of the management team and contribute in strategic planning, budgeting & development
- Provide monthly financial reports.
- Assist in preparation of forecasts, budgets and strategies
- Ensure issue of monthly sales reports
- Determination of costs and proposals for suitable policies for sales and cost control
- Balancing and managing Inter-company accounts. Maintaining transfer policy documents and ensuring operations work within the agreed framework
- Prepare Annual accounts and schedules for Auditors and work with Auditors in preparing Statutory reports in UK & Europe
- Be aware of international currency and finance matters
- Process & authorise payroll
- Assist with company legal compliance, eg. Annual returns, Payroll/tax information
- Ensure accurate files and document records are kept
- Ensure suitable policies and controls are in place to safeguard company's assets
- Participate in global stockholding and inventory management
- Accounting functions associated with VAT, HM Custom's information and banking
- Full reconciliation of Balance Sheet - Intercompany, Debtors & Creditors including adjustment for foreign exchange
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers, payroll records, monthly inventory reports & valuation
- Assist with management, implementation and alignment of group insurance policies
- Be available for special projects as directed by the Chief Financial Officer
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA Accountant with a proven track record in a similar finance leadership role, ideally within the manufacturing sector. You will have strong financial controls experience and be experienced in developing financial management systems, procedures and controls.
The business is keen to attract candidates that are open to relocation and will offer a full relocation package for the right candidate.
You will be comfortable supervising and developing a finance function and embed a positive, nurturing working culture. You will be hands on and happy to get into the detail but also have the ability to contribute at Board level offering your strategic and commercial acumen. You will demonstrate the ability to positively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers in order to form and maintain good working relationships.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential. You will be a self-starter, proactive and have a good attention to detail showing logical decision making. The role would suit a dynamic, resilient candidate who can influence others and lead from the front.
A strong team player, you will be comfortable working with people at all levels both strategic and operationally. You will ideally have worked for an international business and be adept in working with different cultures and developing strong working relationships. This role may have international travel.
What's on Offer
Excellent package + relocation opportunity
Ref Code: MPFE13950265Z