Head of Infrastructure - Up to £110k + bonus
Head of Infrastructure - up to £110k + bonus
Global banking group is looking to hire a Head of Infrastructure to be based out of its London headquarters in Canary Wharf.
The main remit of the role will be to act as the support escalation point of contact for the organisation's Europe and America business, leading a team across markets support, infrastructure, desktop and application support, information security and application development.
- Responsible for service management performance (infrastructure, hardware, network storage and application services)
- Manage ongoing service performance and shape improvement strategies
- Accountable for the implementation, operation and support of the organisation's technology infrastructure and application platforms
- Proven track record of infrastructure management within a high availability environment
- Banking / financial services sector experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL or similar frameworks
- Motivated by technology and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to communicate at all levels up to C suite
- Management of global teams preferred
This is a great opportunity to join an evolving banking giant and influence change. Please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.