Based near Hornsey, North London, our client is an exciting, expanding and energetic company who are looking for a Finance Manager/ Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an all-round Management Accountant who is either studying ACCA/ CIMA or a Qualified by Experienced professional with 3+ years' experience in a management accounting role, ideally from a retail environment. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business, both in the UK and internationally.
Our client is a vibrant and rapidly growing organisation that has been serving the industry for over 20 years. As a well-respected and established brand, this role is a great opportunity to progress your career alongside a thriving and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate will have good organisation and prioritisation skills as well as the ability to deliver consistently to a high standard with a real focus on delivery and achieving monthly deadlines in an accurate and timely manner. Previous experience in an SME environment as a hands-on management accountant is essential as well as experience with multi-currency accounting. The suitable individual will be Excel proficient and be a team player with an energetic and outgoing personality.
Duties will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts pack within agreed time frames
- Manage month end accounting for accruals, prepayments, provisions and cost of sale calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations & analysis of P&L accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain the rolling cash flow
- Drive the annual budget and periodic reforecasting process alongside department heads
- Produce weekly reports including highlighting any financial risks
- Ensure all systems and processes match supporting documentation
- Develop internal controls and procedures
- Review and authorise bank payments
- Lead on various finance related projects, and provide finance support for other departments as required
- Supervise an Accounts Assistant
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability