Senior Business Systems Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading retail business as a Senior Business Systems Analyst based in Bristol.
A market leading retail business looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will act as the SME for the organisations ERP system as well as having responsibility for the management, support and evolution of the ERP solution
- Ownership of the ERP system - SME
- BAU systems support - diagnose/fix/configuration of issues within the system
- Escalate any further/more complex technical issues with the ERP system to the 3rd party vendor and work with to resolve
- System Administration - General Support/Troubleshooting etc.
- Backend Administration - Server/Environment, SQL Server
- Configuration - custom objects/triggers/stored procedures
- Identify any development or customisation required
- SQL database management - data interrogation, manipulation, migration etc.
- Increase functionality with other business systems - WMS, EDI
- Business Analysis - full scoping of process requirements
- Ensure change requests are fully specified, planned, agreed and delivered
- Develop system processes to improve functionality
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Act as a lead on the future new systems implementation(s)
- Experience of working as a Senior or Lead Systems Analyst/Business Systems Analyst/Application SME
- Business Analysis/Project Management
- Strong SQL Database exposure/experience - SQL certification desirable
- SQL development experience
- T-SQL (Complex query design, Views, Functions, Triggers and Stored Procedures)
- SQL Database Administration - Backup, Restore, Performance Tuning
- Business Analysis skills
- 3rd party supplier management
£40,000 - £50,000 based on experience + benefits