An international marketing and advertising business is recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for an initial 3-6 month contract. This is an essential role within the senior finance team of the business, where the successful candidate will oversee the team in through an exciting period as you steer the business through the next stage of growth.
As the Interim Financial Controller, you will be:
- Owning the financial reporting process in accordance with IFRS, ensuring their accuracy
- Overseeing the balance sheets, budgets and forecasts for the division
- Management of cash flow and working capital
- Communicating and interacting with the Shared Service Centre
- Working efficiently with the team to make improvements to divisional returns and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with 4 years minimum of post-qualified experience. Strong previous involvement in the Marketing/Advertising/Media sector alongside effective leadership skills, developed through managing direct reports are essential. Submit an application ASAP to ensure you are considered for this vacancy.