Our client is a high growth financial services company with an enviable reputation. Recent changes in their approach and strategy has further reinforced the quality of the organisation and aided growth. This is an exciting company in a changing market and amongst its peers, is viewed with envy.
Due to recent Board changes, our client now seeks to appoint a Finance Director to support the CEO and Board. As a member of the Board and part of a small management team the Finance Director will have an active and diverse role to play in helping to drive the future agenda of the business through financial, commercial and operational support and input.
As Finance Director you will oversee the Finance and Operations of the business, ensuring capability is built to support regulatory needs and the customer journey.
The Finance Director will be instrumental in the continued growth of the business, helping to deliver against the strategic goals, whilst ensuring the company remain compliant and abreast of regulations and regulatory changes.
This is a great opportunity for a proven Finance Director with Financial Services experience to apply their industry experience and expertise to make a real difference to the future of the organisation as it continues its growth journey.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Financially strong and technically capable
- Possess a strong awareness of regulation in Financial Services
- Be an innovative and engaging leader, with the ability to create an environment of enthusiasm, accountability and responsibility
- Commercially focused and strategically minded, with the ability to contribute to the overall business plan
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Results orientated, with the ability to drive performance
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a versatile and entrepreneurial business, with an effective and inclusive senior management team.