Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a market leading company looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with a proven track record of success and ideally experience of working in a busy manufacturing or supply chain environment who will be responsible for helping drive accountability for business results via reporting processes for stakeholders.
This company is a growing global business with sites worldwide. The Financial Accountant will support the Financial Controller and a key member of the UK finance team.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with a strong academic record and have proven experience working with casual bridge analysis, annual budget preparation, financial data modelling, standard costing and cash flow forecasting. The candidate must have great problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate questions and counter-arguments. Great verbal and written communication skills are essential as are strong IT and financial analysis skills. It is vital the candidate can deliver results to tight deadlines and deliver high quality presentations and reports.
Duties will include:
- Preparing the monthly reporting pack for review with insightful analysis and commentary on submitted results & forecasts
- Streamline reporting processes and look for opportunities to improve reporting tools, leading to improved efficiency and a reduction of duplication
- Assisting the team with day to day accounting issues in credit control or supplier payments, as well as the month end close
- Undertaking business modelling for major projects and business initiatives including CAPEX or pricing proposals
- Understanding key drivers for the current business performance by engaging with business partners
- Undertaking analysis of profit margins by product and customer
- Preparing operational and sales KPI data
- Preparing financial, business and commercial analysis for sales and operational teams
- Preparing simple concise presentation ready analysis and reports that communicate key messages clearly in an easy to assimilate format
- Managing the development and updating of standard costs
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant, jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability