£450 - £600 per day
My client is a US based marketing company based in Central London and are looking for a FP&A Director for 6 months.
The role owns and drives processes including month end close analysis and review, forecast submissions, market reviews, management bonus/commissions process and calculations, budget plan, reporting system maintenance and update.
- Month end close including review and analysis with leading commentary
- liaising with the US for completion of US entities
- Monthly forecast submission
- Revenue projections by product line/month/teams
- Reporting on key variances
- Summary and presentation to the UK Leadership team
- Business partnering with senior UK leadership on all matters relating to financial decisions and business direction
- Ensure bonus and commission calculation at quarter end
- Own and review margin analysis at a product and client level
- Significant commercial post qualification experience including full P&L and balance sheet ownership and operating with US Group Finance responsibility
- US Company experience
- Experience of managing a complex budget process
- US GAAP understanding