Head of Agile Engineering & Risk
A global FS business are looking to add a Head of Agile Engineering & Risk. This will require you will lead a highly skilled team of technology risk professionals who engage at all levels across the IT teams to identify, assess and manage technology risks surrounding agile engineering.
Additionally, as a member of the IT leadership team, you will define and shape the approach to effective risk ownership and action within the business to drive risk reduction and remain within risk appetite, and support the definition of the Risk and Control management strategy and practices that will strengthen IT performance.
- Holds the relationship with Engineering Director
- Supports the development and management of the delivery and operational risk profile associated with agile/scaled agile delivery in a DevOps environment
- Challenges and provides input into new agile approaches being explored by LBG and provides risk assurance, ensuring they are within Group's risk appetite
- Understands the business context of agile, strategies and formulates a forward view of risk based on future aspiration
- Performs and embeds risk discovery activity. Has a view of the risk portfolio to enable risk calibration and identify risk aggregation points
- Validates the portfolio of risk in an accurate and full representation of the known risk landscape. Primary challenge point for risk assessments
- Plays a key role in the Group's Risk Profile Management and the material risks that contribute to the Group CIO/Group Transformation risk profile
- Identifies areas of risk and works with the business to develop appropriate controls to address these weaknesses. Provides holistic insights into the Group Policy Framework
- Builds strong relationships within Senior Management across the Group to obtain / exchange information, identify best practices and where appropriate, to respond to changes in the internal and external environment
- Drives and develops a culture of continuous improvement in all areas to identify solutions which deliver risk remediation and mitigation within risk appetite
- Educating the Business Unit leadership team and facilitating the identification and proactive management of their risks and controls.
- Extensive experience of IT risk management and understanding the external environment and threat landscape
- Significant experience of risk management for agile delivery and DevOps
- Experience of risk management for the delivery and operations of automated development and test environments
Structured career path to complement an attractive salary package including bonus, pension, healthcare and more.