The Business Development Executive's purpose is to identify client requirements and develop into a business plan which, is within the organisation's capability to deliver. Additionally, the position is responsible for identifying and sourcing prospects to generate sales leads, ensuring a positive improvement to revenue and profit. The Business Development Manager will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and new prospects - beginning the process of re-engaging dormant leads and existing opportunities.
Accountabilities will include:
- Conducting research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favourable outcomes.
- Identifying and offering an out sourced solution to existing and new customers.
- Delivering to the existing and new clients material cost savings from adopting an outsourcing solution.
- Contract negotiation, pricing and account management.
- Creating and cultivating client relationships with senior stakeholders to secure company revenue streams.
- Developing a clear understanding of the potential market share and customer dynamics. Staying abreast of upcoming changes and relevant opportunities. Ensuring sound pricing policies are developed and applied.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a sales strategy to attain sales targets.
- Organising, managing and implementing selling strategies for sales while maintaining internal rate of returns on all offered products and services.
- Assisting in the planning, organisation and execution of marketing of B2B sales/PR activities.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and supporting new sales opportunities by conducting prospecting visits to major airlines, suppliers and vendors while engaging all parties to initiate business ensuring a high acquisition rate.
- Finding innovative ways to penetrate markets/accounts, emerging markets and build sales pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners and customers.
- Managing pricing for existing and prospective customers to achieve maximise sales volume and profitability while keeping the customer's interest and attention on the Group's offerings.
- Developing sales proposals that maximise sales volume, profitability and keeps the customer interest and attention on the Group's offerings. Cultivating and maintaining a strong working relationship with all customers.
- Building and maintaining a relationships with the existing Group sales force providing quality and timely feedback to the Group Operations Director. Attending weekly sales meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Leading presentations to potential clients on the Group's product and services.
You will be a seasoned Sales professional, with superior negotation skills.
Other essential skills and experience include:
- Ability to demonstrate consistent sales achievement over target and people leadership in the Sales/Business Development function preferably in the aviation service and maintenance industry.
- Aviation business acumen and financial literacy required.
- Proven capability to engage and lead sales/marketing teams in large complex environments at executive levels.
- Must possess a high personal profile and a strong professional reputation and network among aviation customers and their representatives.
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people including employees, customers and partners.
- This position also requires the ability to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally frequently.
- Proficiency in use of CRM software (i.e. - Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with little to no direct supervision.
*Please be advised that applicants without Aerospace sales experience will now be considered at this time*