Senior Category Manager - Indirects / Marketing
Strategic leadership role within a fast paced environment which requires somebody to be highly adaptable and interchangeable. The successful candidate must be engaging and be able to develop long standing relationships across the UK initially but spanning across Europe in time to come.
Our client is a marketing leading service provider who offers dynamic and forward thinking solutions to a wide range of client bases.
- Develop and deploy effective category strategy
- Lead on commercial strategy to ensure services are procured in line with best practice and business needs
- Carry out market research and internal analysis, optimising supply chain utilised within the business
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and deliver savings through appropriate methodologies
- Run tender processes from end to end
- Management of staff
- Can do attitude with the ability to drive change
- Good team player, able to provide flexible and effective support to his/her colleagues
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- IT skills - Microsoft Office suite
Great salary & package with the opportunity to develop and lead a team