Head of Data and Analytics
Head of Data and Analytics Oxford & London
Up to £100,000 Salary, Bonus & Package
Imagine working for one of the internet’s biggest and most influential names; for a company built on innovation, collaboration and social responsibility. You have just imagined working for Nominet.
Nominet manages and runs the infrastructure for over 10 million .uk domain names and other top level domains, with over 3 million businesses, and millions more consumers that rely on its domain registry services. Nominet are building a new line of data services utilising the unique and rich data at the heart of their business. The Head of Data will led and shape this capability positioning Nominet as an authority in DNS and domain data exploitation.
- The Head of Data will lead, shape and deliver the next evolution of data analytics and intelligence solutions, ensuring Nominet are a thought leader in data science and analysis for domain and DNS technologies
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to share the vision for data and data analytics as a critical enabler within the firm, as well as shaping services to for clear commercial and customer value
- Lead and deliver data strategy and services for the Nominet registry, building a cross-business data capability that utilises machine learning, AI techniques, and leading edge data-science thinking to deliver outstanding capabilities
- As a delivery focused IT Leader, you will have a passion for data as a commercial enabler. With a balance of technical and people skills, you will identify and inspire innovative data and insight products, services and strategies
- Take full ownership of the growth and development of an established data team, and data services strategy. Drive immediate and long lasting value through the delivery of clear data and intelligence service roadmaps, and market facing propositions
- Established in the delivery of data analytics and technology delivery will have given you the insight and experience to create commercial and operational opportunities from both internal and external data
Please reply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRC/68511
The preferred method of application is online by clicking on Apply.
If you are unable to apply online please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18th September 2018