Hallite is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance sealing solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications, such as valves and actuators in aerospace (civil and military), energy, off-highway and mining applications. Hallite has recently become part of the Michelin group, and operates from three manufacturing sites in China, the UK and the USA, and additional Sales locations in Canada, Italy, Germany, India and Australia.
We are recruiting a new Finance Director to replace the current incumbent who will be retiring. You will be responsible for a small, successful finance team and ensuring the function continues to operate on a best in class basis. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will hold responsibility for Finance and IT for the UK business.
The role holds significant responsibility and is a key member of the senior leadership team. You will be actively involved in influencing and shaping the future strategy and growth of Hallite Seals.
As Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining compliance to the relevant IT, financial control and audit standards.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting in line with division and group reporting requirements.
- Responsibility for all treasury and local taxation matters including Transfer Pricing.
- Preparing and presenting the annual budget and forecasts.
- Providing financial guidance for commercial issues surrounding new and existing commercial proposals.
- Fulfilling all technical requirements in addition to providing leadership to all employees.
- Developing and fostering good working relationships with peers and group heads.
You will be a qualified finance professional, ideally having embarked on your accountancy studies after your bachelor’s degree. You will be able to manage, motivate and mentor employees and will have a pragmatic, hands-on approach with leadership skills being highly visible at all times.
You will have strong systems skills with experience of ERP and office applications. You will be results orientated with strong communication skills and leadership credentials. The role requires the ability to travel internationally (5%-10%) and ideally you will have had previous experience of working in manufacturing.
The role is based in Hampton, Middlesex with an excellent base salary and benefits package, including bonus, pensions, healthcare and car allowance on offer.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit Berwick Partners website by clicking on Apply.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Tahira Raja on 0207 529 1036 or Lucy Ramsbottom on 0161 498 3418.