Group Financial Controller
Market leader within the Construction and Engineering sector requires a personable, technically strong and commercially aware Group Financial Controller to oversee a large finance function and play an active role in investments, projects and future direction of the Group.
The Group Financial Controller will manage a friendly and established team through several direct reports accountable for the Divisional Finance, Transactional Finance, Financial planning, external reporting and provision decision supporting financial information to the group.
Whilst reporting to and working closely with the CFO your Day to day duties and accountabilities include:
- Management, mentoring and development of your direct reports
- Oversight and accountability for External reporting to include Statutory requirements, Audit, Treasury and Tax
- Provision of divisional results along with commentary to be used at board level
- Supporting the CFO with initiatives, investment appraisal and financial planning
- Development of Finance systems and Financial Control
- Provision of Business Partnering and steer to the divisions
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful group providing a superb working environment which is reflected in a very low attrition rate throughout the business. It is rare to find a business of this size and stature who has maintained an inclusive, supportive and "family feel" environment.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong and ambitious qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA with an upward career momentum, strong leadership skills and personality combining gravitas and approachability.
On offer is a comprehensive package including a Car allowance, exceptional bonus scheme and generous core benefits.