A blue-chip Infrastructure business is looking to hire a talented and hard-working Financial Modeller to create complex financial models to support key investment decisions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Compiling and running financial models for infrastructure and property investments
- Management of existing group financial model which shows investments and construction key financial metrics
- Interlinking models for assets, investments and linking into wider group model
- Assisting teams on compiling investment proposals
- Appointing and management of specialist consultants for investments
Personal and professional competencies:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Property and investment reporting experience is desirable
- Understand of NVP / IRR and investment appraisal
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Confident in managing demanding stakeholders
- A self-starter with a passion for data and attention to detail. A high level of curiosity, intellectual agility and statistical fluency is essential.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every successful applicant.