Finance Business Partner
Our client is a high growth manufacturing business with exciting plans for the future. They are now looking to recruit a Transformation Finance Business Partner to work closely with the CFO to help develop a series of cost efficiency initiatives. The successful candidate will have a commercial finance outlook with experience of producing financial information for commercial teams to analyse and to drive changed behaviour in operational personnel/leaders. Each savings initiative will be co-managed by the person appointed to this role and strong interpersonal skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting the financial data to non-finance people in a user-friendly way using simple financial metrics.
- Excellent Excel/data modelling and visualisation skills (pivot tables, charts etc. use of tableau etc.)
- Highly organised and very comfortable managing a monthly process/cycle of individual savings initiatives which they have already identified, this would involve a monthly cycle of :
- Manipulate data, already available from their accounting and other information systems to produce visually engaging reports
- Circulate with commentary/themes/issues to audience of operational heads
- Meet operational heads to analyse interrogate and explain performance against savings targets
- Produce monthly performance report against targets/milestone
- Strong analytical head, to be able to interpret and communicate the operational staff implications of financial and operational data
- Robust character to be able to engage in a positive way with colleagues and drive change
- Be a fully qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience working in Restructuring, Turnaround, Manufacturing/FMCG advantageous
This is a highly visible role with the executive and board of the joint-venture and will report to the CFO, interfacing with the FC and head of commercial finance.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly