Senior Management Accountant
Currently recruiting a broad Senior Management accounts position for a hugely successful, iconic high end luxury retailer based in Central London. I am seeking high calibre passionate finance professionals who will enjoy working within a fast paced upbeat ever changing retail environment. Seeking several years relevant experience as a minimum and fluency in Italian.
Reporting directly to a high calibre driven and passionate Head of Finance, this is a pivotal and broad position which is a brand new finance position, providing the opportunity to really shape and in effect 'make the role your own'.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Review of sales, AP, AR, cost of goods invoice postings for accuracy and coding
- Review of payment runs for the Italian business
- Review the invoices posted to cost of goods and book any adjustments where necessary
- Liaise with the third party provider to ensure that all tax accounting and compliance is made on time e.g. VAT, intra stat, GST, Statutory accounts etc.
- Be responsible for answering any budget or financial questions raised by the Italian controller
- Work with the Treasury Director to update the cash flow for Italy
- Management and review of the work of a finance assistant
- Assist the local controller in the annual budget process for the Italian entities
- P&L analysis and associated adjustments
- Ad hoc administrative and reporting support
- Assist the Head of Finance & Financial Controller with ad hoc on going commercial and operational projects
- Applicants must possess a number of years relevant finance experience working within a retail, consumer or related sector
- Applicants must also possess Italian language skills