Group Financial Controller
Partner Financial is working with a high growth, multi-site consumer business. As part of their growth strategy, this organisation has an opening for a dynamic individual to take forward the Group Financial Control function. A high profile position, working closely with the Executive team, this is a great opportunity to be a true finance business partner and drive a successful, best in class group function to ensure the organisation achieves its current and future goals.
- Driving the Group Control function and taking ownership of all Group Accounting matters, to support the Finance Director
- Supporting the end to end process and driving improvements in both the UK finance function as well as the in-country finance structure
- Using the strategic position gained though seeing all numbers at ‘Group’ level
- Management of group consolidations including FX, acquisition accounting
- Responsible for implementing group reporting, consolidation, planning and subsidiary accounting systems
- Knowledge of accounting principles and implementation of standard costing systems
- Accountable for working with auditors to design and deliver the group audit process
- Design and deliver accounting policies, internal controls and governance frameworks
- Experience with international transfer pricing implementation
- Review of the corporation tax and VAT returns for UK and international subsidiaries
- Professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with appropriate level of PQE
- Consistently strive to drive forward improvements both operationally and strategically and to participate pro-actively as a Senior Finance leader within the organisation.
- Solid experience of UK GAAP, FRS102 and IFRS/local GAAP
The successful candidate must possess successful experience recently gained within a broad based technical role, be at ease in dealing with people and be proactive. Qualified with a strong and up to date technical understanding as well as an ability to understand what impacts new accounting guidelines have on business operations. Setting high standards and leading by example are imperative qualities.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Neil French.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly