Commercial Director - Logistics
This role focuses on owning and developing the commercial function.
A leading logistics business operating nationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead the growth of the UK business, and to establish and implement strategies to support this
- Expand the distribution network
- Oversee and align marketing strategies to the business
- Manage budgets and forecasting and take full responsibility for the P&L whilst partnering closely with the Finance team
- Manage and implement processes and procedures that will support the business objectives
- Identify new market and business opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- A Logistics background.
- Extensive commercial exposure, including negotiation, planning, and new business skills
- A proven leader.
Circa £85,000 + Benefits