HR Shared Services Lead
Excellent permanent HR Shared Services Lead opportunity in St Albans, £65,000 - £75,000
A leading and growing multinational engineering business that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients are looking for an experienced HR Shared Services Lead for their EMIA business. The role will be based in St Albans.
This is a newly created role. Already some distance into a multi-year transformation of the way in which HR deliver value to the business, the consolidation of their effort and standardising of process in their Shared Services environment is the next big thing on their agenda. They are introducing a multi-tier methods to include inbound enquiry and information provision, in house Tier 2 capabilities and standardised employee facing processes and support wherever the opportunity presents.
Initially this role will focus on the development and execution of our plan to do just that. As more transitions, the role will increase focus on increasing and managing to exact service standards, supporting the wider business to interface in an efficient way, and in leading the team of in-house Shared Services professionals.
This role will play an integral piece, as part of our wider programme to reinvent and reposition HR, to will contribute significantly to our agenda of enabling and engaging our people.
The role holder will be responsible for understanding and establishing elementary routines at the outset, including the implementation of the new tools in Workday, and to quickly move to improving the sophistication of output. First we want to put steps in place to ensure the basics are accurate, timely and robust - and then we want to build from these foundations to help to develop a world-class service centre. This could be a very unique opportunity to create something of high value and which has a very positive impact on our people and the business. The role holder will own the development of our plan, and overcome barriers, to achieving just that.
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering the same scope of services within a large International Business
- Have experience of consolidating international services into a centralised method
- Have experience with International process limitations and variances - including regulatory obligation and culture and language requirements
- Be able to effectively manage growth and change
- Be a highly confidential and analytical person
- Have a sophisticated understanding of business processes and controls
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal relationships
- Challenge the status quo and be instrumental with streamlining process'
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this HR Head of Shared Services Role please contact me on 01727 617010.