Head of Operations
Our client is a British food company with category captainship across multiple channels in the UK. Due to a major restructure and succession planning they require an experienced Operations
- Reporting to the Chief Operations and a key member of the senior management team you will have full responsibility for the implementation of Group level Production, Engineering, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, Quality and H&S strategies to 8 manufacturing facilities across the UK
- Will lead a large national team and work alongside Site Directors and other department heads to ensure complete operational success. This role will progress to a Director level position in the short-medium term taking complete strategic autonomy for the above functions
- Ideally a degree level engineer you will have a proven track record in a multisite manufacturing or engineering leadership role within a heavily regulated / quality focussed manufacturing environment, i.e. FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace
- Commercial and financially aware you will be keen to join a company who is focussed on achieving No. 1 status in the UK
- Will have the gravitas to operate on a national stage with the ability to design and deliver operational excellence strategies on such a scale
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs including your current remuneration package quoting HOO/896/01 clicking "Apply".