Business Integration Manager
Michael Page has partnered with a Global Chemicals business based in Bracknell to recruit a new Business Integration Manager. Targeted in developing systems and processes across a number of Business Units across EMEA, this role is a key part of the EMEA strategy.
This client is a global business with a wide remit of products and services that partner with a variety of Blue chip businesses to create industry leading products.
The Business Integration Manager role will be focused on the below duties:
- Working across Sales and Marketing to define the regional Product plan to all areas of the commercial business
- Maintain communications with all stakeholders across the business and region
- Be the focal point to share best practise across the Region
- Maintain customer communications to develop improved relationships and greater collaboration across the industry
The Business Integration Manager role will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in a commercial role.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A naturally data driven and analytic approach to business.
- Any experience of Supply or Manufacturing industries is advantageous.
- Any experience of Product or Pricing Management across Industrial sectors is beneficial
- Ideally, based as commutable distance from Bracknell
The Business Integration Manager role will offer a basic salary of between £50,000 and £65,000, depending on experience.