Russam GMS is delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest, privately-owned supply chain and logistics companies. Their key sectors are sea, air, road and rail freight and they have major sites across the UK and globally.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Property Director will have responsibility for all property matters.
The Property Director will be responsible for:
- Planning, development and delivery of logistics facilities
- International - sea, air, road
- The acquisition and leasing of operational sites and buildings, maximising the value and reducing the operational cost of the Group's portfolio.
- All non-operational development and investment projects
This is a permanent role based in the South East of England.
The Desired Applicant
The Property Director will ideally:
- Have property / estate management experience in relevant sectors including logistics, industrial and construction
- Be a professional property consultant with recognised success in working with major clients in the UK and internationally; offering strategic and operational advice as well as hands on management - China/Asia experience is an advantage.
- Have experience of contract and programme management
- Possess strong decision-making skills and highly commercial approach, with a very positive ad hands-on approach
- Have extensive experience directing teams and establishing newly structured ventures
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV. No other documents are required at this stage.
Apply for Property Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly