Our client is a global leader in Marketing, and has recently been acquired by one of the industry leading Private Equity houses. The business is 10-15k people, with major growth coming largely through acquisition.
The entire business is being transformed from the core, including the Target Operating Model and across People, Process and Technology. Over the last 10 months, the leadership team has been completely recalibrated in order to drive the effective new strategy for the business.
To manage this incredibly complex amalgamation of programmes and wider change, the business requires an individual to manage and interlink these processes, operating at leadership level to ensure a smooth transition and successful outcome.
Although the role will span across varying projects, a key first initiative will be managing the implementation of Work Day as a new HR function.
This role will be reporting directly into the CHRO and Private Equity Operating Advisor. Although Interim candidates will be considered, given the transformation will likely run up to or over 3 years, a permanent person would be the preference.
Other key processes and comments on the role include:
- Replacing legacy systems
- Working to rid 20 years of process debt
- Rebuilding teams for the longer term
- Restructuring Organisational design
- Multiple consultancies are involved, so will require extensive work with the project teams
- Key focus areas for the transformation are in Finance and HCM (ERP and Workday)
The individual will require:
- A phenomenal communication skillset and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders which will include:
- The leadership of the organisation
- The Private Equity owners
- The consultancy partners
- The wider organisation and programme managers
- Proven experience driving a core transformation and juggling multiple business-key programmes
- Experience in Work Day
- A tenacious and direct leadership style given the complexity and number of moving parts