Head of Finance (UK&I)
Partner Financial is working with an international FMCG business with a portfolio of well-known consumer products, based in Central London. With a global turnover in excess of £100 million, the business is looking for a Head of Finance to play a key role both within finance and supporting the business support whilst challenging the business to deliver profitable growth.
You will be responsible for establishing the reporting framework to enable greater alignment between finance and operational management. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a complex role with significant exposure to key decision makers and you will be offering strategic and operational support to the Senior Leadership team. You will be a result driven, strategic leader who is able to work in a fast paced, ever changing, collaborative environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information, including reporting on performance to the Senior Leadership team to facilitate decision making
- Providing detailed financial analysis to develop insights, identify trends and actionable opportunities
- Participating in the Senior Leadership team meetings to ensure the financial impact of decisions is highlighted and understood
- Driving the delivery of detailed forecasts and plans, ensuring spend is controlled and aligned with strategic and operational priorities
- Delivering operational finance activities and managing to the order to cash process, ensuring a robust control environment
- Supporting the development of the 5-year strategic plans
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience within an international FMCG or Consumer business is essential
- Proven track record of effectively supporting and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision-making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.