Head of FP&A
I am recruiting the role of Head of FP&A for a large client based in Central Essex that will have the successful candidate taking full responsibility for planning, implementing and controlling all financial related activities for the UK business in a way that supports delivery of the business strategy.
Working closely with the senior finance team and wider business you will play a critical role and bring expertise to ensure the business can achieve its vision. The role is therefore dynamic and capable of being stretched by the right applicant.
- Lead the strategic planning process, the annual budgeting process and forecasting / short term reforecasting
- Development of rolling forecast model and long term performance forecasts
- Produce cashflow forecasts and drive improvements in working capital
- Coach and develop the FP&A team
- Preparation of high level board presentations for internal and external performance
- Participation in key management committees to make recommendations and drive initiatives
- Ensure integrity of financial models / projections through implantation of suitable controls, documentation and testing
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- In depth FP&A experience with proven experience within a senior finance role
- Experience or working within a fast paced and complex business structure
- Strong leadership and business partnering skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and prior preparation of financial models