Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our impressive, global manufacturing client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their busy finance function and progress through the ranks, acting as a clear go between for numerous departments and key financial stakeholders. The role is being recruited on a permanent basis and can offer excellent progression opportunities.
This job would suit somebody with a real drive, desire and ambition to progress with excellent communication and analytical skills. You will effectively drive important change into specific operational areas of the business. This will also include understanding the costs across this business area and some other general reporting requirements.
This company is a world-renowned business with impressive growth achieved and expected furthermore and they're currently going through a period of growth and need a strong Finance Business Partner who can add to their success.
The successful individual will be a Part Qualified/ Finalist ACCA or CIMA studier with solid experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, including at senior levels, within a matrix structure, operating as a Business Partner to improve the relationship between Operations and Finance is essential. Strong communication skills will be needed when working with non-finance on cost control, variance analysis and other finance related issues.
Duties will include:
- Provide point of contact for Finance for all operations, sales reporting, understanding variances and forecasting/budgeting, driving financial accountability in the modules and working to improve interface between Operations, Supply Chain and Finance
- Provide Monthly commentary/variance analysis to budget and forecast which drives the monthly financial reporting pack
- Identify opportunities for improvement and assisting operations in understanding drivers for variances and impact on operating income and inventory
- Preparation of monthly journals for inventory provisions, including excess and obsolete inventory and variance application
- Preparation of robust supporting documentation, and reconciliation of inventory related balance sheet accounts
- Finance lead for annual stock-take & and ensures compliance with legal and internal financial requirements
- Review and analyse inventory with business - primarily operations
- Liaise with supply chain and procurement teams to understand material cost savings Performance monthly
- Delivery of policy deployment and cost containment metrics including understanding results and identifying opportunities for improvement including use of continuous improvement techniques
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.