Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing will develop the long and short term strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness across on and offline channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist care provider with multiple locations across the UK who are experiencing impressive growth with structural plans to continue to grow year on year. This Head of marketing role will own the marketing strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness. The Head of marketing offers flexible working around the head office in near Milton Keynes.
The Head of Marketing will develop and execute the marketing strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness, key responsibilities include:
- Create targeted marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Create a centralised marketing library of collateral and marketing assets
- Direct marketing campaign delivery maximising CRM and email marketing platforms
- Social media management
- External agency management
- Develop press releases and build media relations
- Support the business development managers with targeted marketing
- Campaign, market and competitor analysis
- Website and paid advertising management
To be right for the Head of Marketing you will have a strong track record in driving qualified lead generation using on an offline channels. You will have managed external agencies and developed marketing from clear insight / analysis.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus benefits.