Assistant Director of Housing Strategy
Assistant Director of Strategy & Performance - West Sussex
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Director of Strategy & Performance to be the Council's principal advisor on matters relating to local government strategy, policy, partnership working, research and performance.
The main duties of the role are as followings;
- Provide strategy, policy research and performance support to ensure elected members' priorities for the local area are clearly defined; based on effective consultation and research; addressed coherently in the council's and LSP's policies and plans; and delivered.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of trends and issues relating to policy and strategy, research, service improvement, value for money and ensure that these are well understood across the organisation.
- Manage a team of policy, strategy, research and performance staff to deliver high quality support and be an active member of the strategy and engagement directorate management team.
- Experience within the Social Housing Sector.
- Policy and Strategy experience with a proven track record developing and implementing innovative approaches that deliver for residents.
- Experience of managing staff within a flexible, fast moving policy and/or research/performance environment.
- DBS (valid and in-date) is preferred.
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please get in touch to hear more. Thank you
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.