Programme Manager - Aerospace
5 days left
A unique opportunity has arisen within a dynamic and extremely fast paced, aerospace organisation. They have a number of engineering programmes running as the develop exciting new products to release to market, and therefore need a Programme Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager who has either Formula One or Motorcross racing experience to deliver complex, technical programmes of work.
The hiring manager describes the role as:
"The chance to change the way the public sees us as an organisation and to influence some of the most exciting programmes the aerospace industry has seen in years."
In order to be considered for the Programme Manager role you must have:
- Very strong F1 experience as a Programme Manager
- A degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace, Engineering or Mechanics
- Very strong programme management experience with a working Prince2 qualification
- The ability to work to very strict, tight deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Real time experience in delivering projects to time, cost and quality
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business effectively.
A little more detail on the role:
- You will manage a number of projects ensuring they meet the targets set.
- You will work closely with the technical teams to match the overall company objectives.
- It will be your responsibility to discover the risks, and suggest solutions for the programme.
- It will be down to you to manage the supply chain ensuring products are fit for purpose.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below. Please note I cannot respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
Apply for Programme Manager - Aerospace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly