Warehouse Operations Manager
A Warehouse Operations Manager is required for a leading logistics business in Hertfordshire.
Our client is a leading logistics business.
As the Warehouse Operations Manager, you will have full operational accountability for the warehouse operation, leading the team in ensuring operational success in the most cost effective manner. You will be based at our clients site in Hertfordshire and be responsibilities will include:
- Provide strong leadership and direction, effectively motivate, lead and inspire team to develop
- Building and own the warehouse business plan
- Driving operational excellence and best practice through your team
- You will take a proactive approach to leadership, setting clear objectives for your team
- Building relationships with your wider team and effectively contribute to people development plans and succession planning
- Taking an innovative approach to new ways of working
- Ensuring all HSE and quality requirements are being fully implemented
- Taking responsibility for risk management and compliance
- Standing in for the General Manager during periods of absence
The successful Warehouse Operations Manager will live within a commuting distance of our client's operation in Hertfordshire and will be able to clearly demonstrate the following experience:
- Warehouse management experience in an in-house FMCG or 3PL business
- A track record of delivering results and the ability to engage and energise a large workforce.
- A motivational, forward thinking and adaptable style of leadership.
- An open minded approach to leadership.
- Ability to deliver multiple requirements to tight deadlines and react to change
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Be a self starter
A competitive basic salary and package is on offer for the successful candidate.