A highly acquisitive healthcare group is looking for an experienced Finance Lead to help support the business through a period of high growth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Lead who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver with autonomy. There are three Finance Lead roles; one will focus on Belgium, another on Ireland and another on France. The hiring manager described the role as:
"A critical role in the successful delivery of the organisations highest profile change programme which will suit a senior finance professional with a project background"
To successfully deliver this assignment, you will need to have:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Significant exposure to projects and transformations.
- Demonstrable experience leading from the front in challenging environments
- Experience of helping businesses to transform their finance function to particularly support growth
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders effectively with strong communication skills
Some more information about the role:
- The programme is currently mid-way through and the Financial leadership is integral in the success of the programme.
- The role will be relatively fluid and will involve travel.
- As mentioned there are 3 roles. 1 will focus on Belgium, another on Ireland and another on France. Experience working within these countries is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.